We regard your privacy as our priority. As such, we have developed and implemented policies and practices to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”). This includes what information we gather from you, how we use and/or disclose that information and what we do to protect it.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected by Music Impact Global about you may occur via one or more of the following:
- When you contact us for enquires either via email or phone calls
- When you submit your data to us for employment purpose
- Information given to us in any other way (including by email or by mobile phone short message service/whatsapp); and
- Information from other sources.
Personal Information collected may include one or more of the following:
- Marital status;
- Date of birth;
- Company name;
- Job title/profession;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as address, postal code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as bank account or credit/debit card numbers;
- Photograph, audio/video recording and digital image;
- IP address (automatically collected when you access this Site);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected when you access this Site);
- Operating system (automatically collected when you access this Site);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected when you access this Site); and
- Cookie information.
- INFORMATION USAGE
Your information collected is limited to the purpose that we have obtained consent for from you. If at any time we decide to use or disclose your personal data in a different manner to the purpose agreed upon, we will request your consent to the additional purpose, which you may refuse to give at your discretion.
Information provided would not be released to any third party without your permission except where MIG considers the release appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property and safety of MIG, its members or others.
In cases where we obtain your permission to disclose your Personal Information to any third party, all such parties will be under obligation to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information, and to process the data in accordance with our instruction.
- DATA SECURITY
MIG will store personal information only for the time necessary for fulfillment of the purposes for which such Personal Information is collected, or upon your request to us to cease storing of your personal data. If you would like to request the withdrawal of your Personal Information, please contact the DPO.
MIG will take reasonable technical security measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Only authorized MIG employees are given access to member data on a password-protected basis. It is our employment policy that this information is to be treated with great confidentiality, and any misuse of this information results in disciplinary action, which includes termination of employment.
- MAKING AMENDMENTS TO PERSONAL DATA
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- CONTACT US